It is sickening to think of the depraved acts inflicted upon the innocent, and sometimes mentally impaired, members of the press who had to fend off inappropriate moves from the bejewelled paedo as we celebrated:-
- Jimmy Savile hard at it, up all night. As a porter in Leeds Hospital
- Jimmy Savile puffing and panting his way through numerous charity marathon runs
- Jimmy Savile down on his knees to receive his OBE, and his Knighthood
Instead, we can now reveal after only forty years of not following rumours that Jimmy Savile was:-
- a serial paedophile
- a powerful media mogul able to squash any sort of accusation decades after he left television and radio. And indeed after he had died
- a close cohort of IRA terrorists which stopped us telling everyone he was a paedophile - although now we think of it the IRA link is probably a story we should have followed up
- making his necklaces and rings made of the finest Nazi gold
- unable to account for his whereabouts on 23/11/1963 when telltale smoke from a long instrument, fancifully thought of as a rifle by many but now probably his cigar, was spotted on the Grassy Knoll in Dealey Plaza
- supplier EPO to Lance Armstrong. Why not?
- forcing the Greek government borrow huge sums of money. We are all getting screwed there
The real travesty, however, is that for forty years the BBC had a well known medical expert, Dr Who, on the payroll and even after Savile was dead failed to use the TARDIS to go back in time and prevent the perverted DJs reign of terror.
“The BBC and George Entwistle are clearly negligent in not using the TARDIS to answer my very important questions about who authorised what forty years ago,” said Peter Billingsworth, MP (Con) (Twat).
Oh and some bashing about license fees and lefty bias.
Post a Comment